Manual Knife Sharpener 3 Stage Sharpening Tool for Ceramic Knife and Steel Knives
A new start for old knives: Restore your straight-edge kitchen set, hunting knife, folding pocket blade and keep them honed for precise cutting.
- Always clear the sharpener after use. Clean with a damp cloth or mild brush, wipe dry.
- You can safely sharpen the blade without worrying about cutting yourself.
- The product is small and can be stored in any cabinet in the kitchen.
- Material: ABS, ceramics, steel.
- Package Included: 1 x Knife sharpening tool (multi color)
3-stage knife sharpener
Sharping Step (First Slot): First step, the tungsten steel step makes them sharp again. And restore its V-shape.
Fine Step (Second Slot): Second step of the sharpening process. Honing the knives with a ceramic stone to remove burrs and polish the blade.
Alternate Fine Step (Third Slot): It is also fine step. Given as an alternate (extra) for second slot. Which is same as fine step.
Process of using the sharpener:
- Place the device on a firm table.
- Put the edge to be sharpened in the First (Tungsten steel) slot.
- Pull the edge backwards towards you in one direction few times. (Make sure the edge is pointed away from you).
- Then repeat above steps for second (fine) slot or third (fine) slot.
Weight (Gm) :- 203
Length (Cm) :- 23
Breadth (Cm) :- 6
Height (Cm) :- 7